Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lent is here....

Lent is here.... 


   Well, Lent has now begun. Over the past few weeks I have discussed different aspects and ideas about Lent and how we all can make that change happen. I am all set to start Lent. My alarm is now set for that earlier time so that I will be able to do the Divine Office. This will be a challenge for me. As I say I am not a good wake up disciple of Jesus. 

    It is up to each one of us to make it a good season of Lent or a mediocre Lent. Challenge yourself and those around you. We have an added change this Lent as we will see a new Pope take the Seat of Peter so as you do your Lenten activities see the changes in your self and in the Church as a whole will be experiencing this Lent. I pray that each and everyone of us will grow closer to the Holy Trinity, the Church, and each other this Lent. 

Until tomorrow, God Bless, and let this Lent shine in you and through you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment