Monday, March 11, 2013

And it begins....

And it begins.... 



We are just hours away from the start of the Conclave to elect our new Pontiff. This is an Historic time in the church and we must remember to be strong and fervent in our prayers. Offer up your prayers, rosary, mass and pray to the Holy Spirit to guide the Conclave.  I am looking forward to seeing the white smoke and hear the bells ring. I must admit I have signed up to get a text when the Pope is elected so I know right away. 

Until tomorrow, God Bless, and my the spirit guide. 


Prayer for the Election of New Pope

O God, eternal shepherd, who govern your flock with unfailing care, grant in your boundless fatherly love a pastor for your Church who will please you by his holiness and to us show watchful care. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. 
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and
    coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    Here is my web page How to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete