Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas


    Merry Christmas to you and yours. This for me has been a very blessed time. Being back in the Church and God has made this Christmas shine brighter and shined for the right reasons and not just those of the material world. Also for it being my godson’s first Christmas has also made it so blessed. 

    I hope that you all had a blessed day filled with joy and laughter and that you were able to spend time with your families and friends. Thank You for joining me this Advent and these past months as I have rediscovered the journey of my faith. It has been some great eye opening times and I look forward to continue on this journey with you all. 


Until tomorrow, God Bless, and continue with the Christmas spirit in your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment