Tuesday, December 4, 2012

O Come, O Come Emmanuel

O Come, O Come Emmanuel

  Music is very important to me and it can set or change my mood in no time. It also is something that goes straight to my soul. With that in mind I have decided to include music once a week up until Christmas and from there I may try and incorporate some great music that I hope will speak to your soul as it has spoken to mine.

     Tonights song is O Come, O Come Emmanuel by Jeremy Camp. It has to be my all time favorite song for Christmas. Even when I was away from God, I still had to listen it during the holidays. 

      The song speaks of us longing for the Christ child to be born. We are asking for Him to free us from Satan and open the Heavenly Gates. It is a song of hope and salvation. It is only through Him, can we achieve salvation.  Below you will find a video of the song.


Until tomorrow, God Bless, and let the song of salvation lead you to Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment