Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Don't Give Up

Don't Give Up

   I heard this song today and it stuck a cord with me. The song is "Don't Give Up" by Calling Glory. When we have internal struggles, we do need to do as the song says and go into our hearts to experience that amazing love of our Lord.  It can help us refocus and gain that strength to take that next step. 

   For myself, I find it hard when those internal struggles happen and turn to God right away. It takes me a while to, well, give in and give it to Him.  It is a work in progress as I like to say. I am getting quicker at turning it over but still have a way to go.  I have included the video and the words to the song as usual. 

Until tomorrow, God Bless, and may we all turn to God when the internal struggles happen. 


Don't Give Up

This time your heart said it's had enough 
Sick and tired of everything that's so messed up 
You don't wanna move on just playing games 
Praying hard somehow that your life will change 
When you feel like you don't know what to do 
Stuck inside this maze you can't go through 

(Chorus) 
Don't give up 
Help is surely on its way 
And don't give up 
And the dark is breaking in today 
And just keep on moving through these storms 
And soon enough you'll find the door 
Just don't give up 
Oh, and don't give up 

These walls around you are caving in 
And your life seems like it is wearing thin
And your hope is drowning in despair 
It looks like you're not going anywhere 
Step inside this heart and then you'll see 
Such a love that is so amazing 





No comments:

Post a Comment