Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Awe

Awe

"Awe came upon everyone, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles" ~ Acts 2:43


    Tonight was the Pontifical Solemn High Mass at St. Hedwig Parish in Trenton. I really can not express how amazing the whole night was. The only word that come close is “Awe”. Sometimes words can not express what you have experienced. I wanted to come home and write this blog and express everything that went on but I honestly can not find the words to do so. If you ever get the chance to attend the mass, I would say, it is a must. Your sense of reverence and awe will forever be changed. 

      I do hope that I will be able to put tonight into better words tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow, God Bless, and keep an open mind and experience God in a new way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment